About Muay Thai Boxing
Muay Thai, The Best Striking Art, The Best Exercise, The Best Time You’ll Ever Have On Two Feet!
Muay Thai Is Many Things.
In fact, you’ve probably heard it called by various names; Muay Thai, Thai Boxing, Kickboxing, the Art Of 8 Limbs! The real art of Thailand is Muay Thai or Thai Boxing. Kickboxing can actually refer to watered down forms, so beware of “kickboxing” schools that do not teach “Muay Thai.” Muay Thai has been around for hundreds of years, but did not gain worldwide fame until the UFC demonstrated that there is absolutely no other “striking” Martial Art that is as effective as Muay Thai. Muay Thai is now widely accepted as the principal striking art any MMA (Mixed Martial Art) fighter must learn to be competitive in the UFC or other MMA leagues. In addition to its efficacy in the ring, it is of course the most powerful Martial Art for self-defense on your feet!
Muay Thai Is An Unparalleled Workout.
Not only is Muay Thai one of the most effective forms of self-defense, it is also a grueling workout. Our Muay Thai students burn thousands of calories while they are learning to defend themselves. In our Muay Thai classes you learn throw jabs, crosses, kicks, knees and elbows and while sweating, breathing hard and taking yourself out of your comfort zone. But we make the process slow and safe. Talk about killing two birds with one stone! We will build you up while sweating off pounds!
What Separates Robot’s Muay Thai Program?
In addition to our very successful Muay Thai fight team, Robot’s specialty is the attention paid to each student. Robot has a cap on membership and we will never accept more students than we can track. Your coach will follow your progress and make sure you are accomplishing your goals, whether those be weight loss, fighting in the ring, self-defense or just finding a new group to exercise and hang out with!
- Our Instructors. Hands down the best instructors in Los Angeles. Caring, passionate, friendly, still train and compete at a high level.
- Our Facility. It’s the biggest and best Muay Thai facility in Los Angeles & Santa Monica- full strength & conditioning area, showers, parking, huge mat space and more.
- Our Students. Our students are awesome. No big egos, down to earth, strong sense of community.
- Our Schedule. We have the widest selection of Muay Thai Kickboxing classes- choose from morning classes, afternoon classes and/or evening classes.
- Our Policies. No tricky gimmicky salesy gym. Check out our Truth In Pricing right here.
Life Is Now. Get Up, Get Out, And Get Something!
Robot’s Truth In Pricing!
- Watch out for Muay Thai/Kickboxing gyms in Santa Monica & West LA offering a 30 Day “Free Trial” and using tricky pricing tactics.
- We don’t trick our customers into paying more with “down payments”
- We don’t trick our customers into paying more with “initiation fees”
- We don’t trick our customers into paying more with “belt fees” and other hidden costs.
- Many gyms won’t disclose their prices until you come in (so they can hard sell you). You can see our prices right here.
Want To Get Started With Muay Thai Boxing?
1) Never Trained Muay Thai Before?
- Come try a Free Intro Class and see what we are about!
- We have 2 Month Intro Program designed for total beginners.
- Only 2 month commitment for beginners.
- You will get in shape and learn the basics!
- Summer Special – only $147 for both months of classes!! (Save $152)
2) You Have Trained Muay Thai Before?
- Come try any Muay Thai class you like and see who we are!
- We have an extensive Muay Thai class schedule (morning, noon and night classes)
- We have passionate instructors who are also high level competitors.
- We have a great community of students and an awesome facility!
- No strong arm sales, no belt fees, no down payments, no initiation fees.